After completing a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies at Concordia University in Montreal, Naomi soon moved to Toronto, and began her career in Media. Her passion for an active lifestyle and fitness soon lit up a new career path. While volunteering in her spare time teaching kickboxing classes, Naomi dedicated the following years to broaden and develop her skills with various diplomas, certifications, training programs and workshops to become a dynamic fitness professional, having worked in Toronto, New York City, and Montreal.
In addition to personal training Naomi has been leading fitness
classes for over 10 years, with expertise in Kickboxing, HIIT
Training, Boot Camp, Indoor Cycling, and her latest passion, Prenatal & Postnatal Training.
“As a personal trainer and fitness instructor, my goal is to ensure
my clients understand the importance of proper nutrition,
developing consistency and the power of positive habits. My
knowledge and experience allow me to facilitate training
programs that meet individual needs. My creativity and high
energy drive me to design programs for any fitness level.”
Certifications & Diplomas
- CSST Certified, Montreal, QC
- Fit For Birth, Prenatal & Postnatal Corrective Exercise Specialist, Montreal, QC
- CrossFit, Level 1 Trainer, New York, NY.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Corrective Exercise Specialist, New York, NY
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer, Atlanta, GA.
- Fitness & Nutrition, Diploma, International Career School Canada, Toronto, ON